TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

Where do I go to get fingerprinted?

Applicants for certification residing in Texas must schedule a fingerprinting appointment with the Texas Department of Public Safety’s (DPS) approved vendor, MorphoTrust/IdentoGO.

Applicants for certification, who reside Out-of-State or Out-of-Country, may submit fingerprint cards for processing through the mail, or may submit fingerprints digitally at select out of state MorphoTrust/IdentoGO locations. An additional fee is required to be fingerprinted at an out of state location.

Have more questions? Submit a request