TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

I tested before 1/1/2014. How do I correct my name, date of birth or social security number?

Please complete your correction request and upload your documentation by submitting a ticket below.

TEA no longer changes names unless required by court orders such as witness protection and gender changes.  Names will not be changed due to marriage or divorce.

Have more questions? Submit a request