TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

How do I request Accommodations for a documented disability?

Requests are submitted directly to your chosen test provider:

GED Steps to apply:

  1. Create a MyGED®account at GED.com
  2. Select yes for modified testing conditions
  3. Follow the link to the request system and follow the prompts

For additional information: GED Accommodations

HiSET Steps to apply:

  • Create a HiSET account
  • Click on “HiSET Accommodation Application Status/New Request” under “Resources”, then click “Request New Accommodation”
  • Follow the prompts to complete the application

For additional information:  HiSET Accommodations


Have more questions? Submit a request