TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

How do I submit 16 or 17-year-old eligibility documentation?

Please complete the form by submitting a request below.

Note: The ticket should be submitted by the Parent/Guardian, or representative of the institution or Court, not the test taker.

Have more questions? Submit a request