TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

I tested after 1/1/2014. How do I correct my name, date of birth or social security number on my GED?

Please contact the test vendor to get your personal information updated in their system: 
GED Customer Service 877-392-6433 or help@ged.com;
HiSET Customer Service 855-694-4738 or hiset@ets.org;

TEA no longer changes names unless required by court orders such as witness protection and gender changes.  Names will not be changed due to marriage or divorce.

Have more questions? Submit a request