TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

I currently have a File ID. Can I have my social security number added to my GED/equivalency record?

Yes.  Attach a scan of your social security card and driver license and complete this Help Desk Ticket:  Personal Information Changes/Corrections.

Have more questions? Submit a request