TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

Are there alternative options to the High School Equivalency Program (HSEP)?

The TEA encourages students to earn a high school diploma. We suggest consulting with your high school counselor to determine a pathway to earning a diploma. However, we are aware life’s circumstances may necessitate alternative options.


Have more questions? Submit a request