TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

What schools offer the High School Equivalency Program (HSEP)?

Public and TEA accredited charter high schools have the option to offer the HSEP for their students.  You can view a list of schools at the HSEP website.

Have more questions? Submit a request