TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

What are the forms needed by the high school for a High School Equivalency Program (HSEP)?

Student "Authorization Form" to test - completed via a Help Desk Ticket.

School "Contact Form" - The high schools contact information and web presence completed via a Help Desk Ticket.

Enrollment Spreadsheet - Sent to school districts in the beginning of the school year, if your high school needs the spreadsheet, request it via a Help Desk ticket.

HSEP Application - The PDF application can be downloaded from the HSEP website.

You can read more about forms at the HSEP Website

Have more questions? Submit a request