If you forget or lose your password, you can get it reset by the system. To do so, follow these instructions:
- Open a web browser and go to the TEA Login page.
Note: The TEAL application is currently only fully compatible with IE 8, IE 9, and IE 10. If you are using a different web browser, you may have problems entering passwords or security questions, or nothing may happen when you click a button. Switch to IE 8, IE 9 or IE 10 if you can. If you have problems while using Internet Explorer version 10 or 11, try using the Compatibility View as described here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-9
The site is not fully compatible with mobile phones or the Safari browser used on the iPad.
- On the Login page, click Forgot your password?
- Enter your username and click Submit.
A new page appears displaying one of the security questions that you selected when you set up your account. The follow image shows a sample question:
- Type the answer to your question. Remember that you must answer the questions exactly as you did when you set your account.
- Click Submit. If you answered the question correctly, the information is submitted to TEA and an automatic email is generated containing a new password, which you must change as soon as you log in again.
Note: The temporary password is sent to the email address associated with your user ID. If you no longer receive email at that address or did not answer the security question correctly, submit a request at the TEA Help Desk.
- To log in in to your TEAL account, go to the TEA Login page and enter your user name and temporary password. Remember to enter the dot between your first and last names.
- Enter the temporary password in the “Current Password” field exactly as it appears on the email message. (It is best to copy and paste the password directly from the email).
- Enter a new password of your own choosing that is at least eight characters long and meets the password guidelines displayed on the screen, including:
- At least one letter
- At least one number
- At least one special character, such as *, #, or @.
- Click Submit.
If you are unable to reset your own password because security questions are not set up, you no longer have access to the email address on your account, or due to some other problem or error, please submit a request for assistance to TEA Help Desk via the link below.