TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

Expenditure Reporting - I Have Received A Refund From A Vendor For A Grant That Is Closed. Where Do I Send The Refund?

Question: I have received a refund from a vendor for a grant that is closed. Where do I send the refund?


Answer: A refund must be mailed to the following address:



                PO Box 13717

                Austin, TX 78711-3717


Information on refunds can be found at Refund Information page.


Have more questions? Submit a request