TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

Expenditure Reporting – I have a received a refund from a vendor for a grant that is closed. Where do I send the refund?

Information about refunds can be found on the Grants Administration Division’s Expenditure Reporting webpage.



Have more questions? Submit a request