The five most common reasons an eGrants user is unable to use the function buttons are:
- The user is using the wrong Internet browser. Google Chrome is the recommended browser that is fully compatible with eGrants.
- The application or report is either submitted or in process and cannot be updated until the TEA process is completed.
- The application or report needs to be amended. Click the Amend button to start the process.
- Review the table for eGrants Roles to determine whether the user has the correct access to the application or report.
- The due date has passed, and the system will no longer allow changes to the application or report. For information on the last date to apply for a grant or submit a report, please refer to the Critical Events dates listed on the TEA Grant Opportunities page for your grant.