The email address in TEAL is used to notify you of any changes made to your account. You have access to change your email address at any time by editing your TEAL profile.
Update Your Email Address on Your TEAL Profile
To update your email address in TEAL:
- Log in to TEAL at https://pryor.tea.state.tx.us, and click Edit My Profile in the left menu.
- Update the email address in both email fields and click Submit. A
confirmation in green text is displayed at the top of the screen.
Educators - Transfer Email Address Update to Your ECOS Profile
If you are an Educator, you must do an additional step to transfer the email address update to your profile in the Educator Certification Online System (ECOS), which is then transferred to the testing vendor:
After your email address is updated in TEAL:
- Click Access Applications in the left menu to return to the application jump page.
- Click the blue Educator link (above your TEA ID) to access your Educator profile.
- Verify that the new email address is displayed at the bottom of the profile page.
- Click Continue at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.
Note that when you click Continue, this information is transferred to your ECOS Educator profile, and then to the testing vendor.
If you are unable to log in to your TEAL account to access these options, and are unable to receive a password reset notification, submit a request to https://txeduagency.zendesk.com, and support staff will assist you.
For the most efficient assistance, please include the following in your request:
- First and last name on the account
- Date of birth
- Mailing address on the account
- Any previous email address that may have been used on the account
- The new email address
With this information, we will be able to verify your access, update the email address for you, and reset your password so that you can log in and access your records. The password notification will be sent to the updated email address.