Occasionally TEASE users whose accounts are linked to TEAL will see a Webseal error when logging in.
If this occurs, take the following steps to repair your access and prevent reoccurrences:
- Exit TEASE and log out of TEAL.
- Take steps to clear the browser cache, or browsing history.
For instructions on how to do this, check the link below that corresponds to your browser type:
Note that TEAL is compatible only with IE 8, IE 9, and IE 10. The image below shows the options for clearing browsing history in IE9.
- In IE, check all the boxes except the first one, and then click Delete.
- When the process is complete, close the confirmation message and close browser tabs and windows.
- Wait at least 15 seconds, and then open a new browser window and log into TEAL.
- The linked TEASE account should function correctly.
- After verifying the linked TEASE account is functioning correctly, follow the steps below to prevent the reoccurrence of this error.
To prevent this error in the future:
- Log into TEAL and click the TEASE account link.
- On the TEASE Application List, click the link to access one of your TEASE applications, and then exit the application.
- Repeat this step for each application in your list.
- Click the Exit TEASE button to return to TEAL.
- Log out of TEAL.
This will set your access so that the webseal error with this linked account is avoided in the future.