- Log in to your TEAL user account at https://tealprod.tea.state.tx.us.
(If you do not have a TEAL user account, you will need to request a new user account.)
- After you log on, click Access Applications on the Self-Service menu.
- Click the blue View My Educator Certification Account link directly above your TEA ID. This provides access to your educator records in Educator Certification Online System (ECOS).
- When the Educator Profile Setup screen is displayed, update your information if needed, and then scroll down and click Continue.
- Click View Certificates about half way down the left menu, and then click Official Certificate below it.
- See below for print instructions for various web browsers.
Click the menu icon in the upper right corner and select Print.
Using Google Chrome:
Right-click on the page and select Print.
IMPORTANT: If your certificate does not show the correct date at the bottom, you will need to clear the cache (or history) on your web browser or switch to another web browser.
IMPORTANT: If you would like to save the certificate to a PDF format, you may change the printer type to a PDF format. You will have this option if your computer is supported.