If you have applied for the Out-of-State Review of Credentials, you may now upload a copy of your certificate directly to your Educator Certification Online System (ECOS) account. To do so:
- Log in to your TEAL account.
- Click "Access Applications" on the Self-Service menu.
- Click the "View My Educator Certification Account" link directly above your TEA ID. This provides access to your educator records in ECOS.
- If the Educator Profile Setup screen is displayed, update your information if needed, and then scroll down and click "Continue".
- Click the “My Documents” tab from the menu on the left.
- Proceed to upload the copy of your certificate.
Transcripts may not be uploaded and will be deleted and treated as spam.
Out-of-Country documents will not be accepted electronically.
Do not submit your certificate electronically until after you have applied for the Out-of-State Review of Credentials.
Have more questions? Submit a request.