If you have applied for the Out-of-State Review of Credentials, you may now submit a copy of your out-of-state certificate to the TEA Help Desk.
- Complete the request form and upload your out-of-state certificate as an attachment (front and back).
- Transcripts may not be submitted to the Help Desk as they will be deleted and treated as spam.
- Out-of-Country documents will not be accepted electronically.
- Do not submit your certificate electronically until after you have applied for the Out-of-State Review of Credentials.
- TEA ID number must accompany your request.
- Allow up to 3 to 4 weeks to confirm receipt of documents submitted.
Have more questions? Submit a request.