TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

Can I change my name on my GED / equivalency certificate because of marriage or divorce?

No.  Names can only be changed if required by court-orders such as witness protection and gender changes. 

Have more questions? Submit a request