TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

What if I have incomplete sets of braille or large-print materials that I need to return to the Special Textbook Redistribution Center?

Districts cannot return incomplete sets of braille or large-print materials. If you have lost volumes, please submit a TEX-009 by clicking Report Lost/Damaged/Destroyed on your District Start Page in EMAT. After entering the volume(s) information, print an invoice and mail it, along with payment, to TEA. Upon receipt of payment, the missing volumes will be ordered and sent directly to the district so that a complete set can be returned. Please note, some large-print volumes are considered consumables and do not need to be returned.

Have more questions? Submit a request