TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

How do I request a disbursement in EMAT?

Click Allotment Disbursement on your District Start Page. Click Next on the following page to open a new disbursement request. 

The link will not be active until all the following prerequisites have been completed: 

  • Contacts and addresses are confirmed.

  • Summer ship dates are updated.

  • Signed Allotment and TEKS Certification Form is submitted.

Have more questions? Submit a request