TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

How can I see transactions from previous school years?

Use the drop-down menu in the upper left-hand corner of your District Start Page in EMAT to change the school year and view individual transactions from previous years. Please note that some reports are cumulative and do not change based on the school year.

Have more questions? Submit a request