If you do not have a TEAL account, follow the instructions below:
- Click TEAL Login located on the top bar of the TEA homepage.
- Select Request New User Account.
- Complete the fields on the User and Access Management
- Click Submit.
After logging into your TEAL account, follow the instructions below:
- Click My Application Accounts on the Self-Service
- Click Request New Account.
- Select EMAT in the pop-up window.
- Click Add Access on the application page.
- Enter EMAT in the Employing Organization field and select EMAT Vendors/Publishers (940085).
- Select your role and enter your Vendor ID in the Vendor ID field (contact TEA for assistance with obtaining your Vendor ID).
- Click Done when all fields are completed.
- Click Save Changes.
EMAT access requests through TEAL expire after five days if no action is taken. You will receive an email confirmation once your request has been approved.