To remove someone from the EMAT Contacts list, notify the Instructional Materials and Implementation Division by submitting a Help Desk ticket. TEA staff will remove the user’s access and remove him or her from the district contact list.
Adding a staff member to the EMAT Contacts list may require that he or she apply for access through the TEAL system by following these instructions:
If you do not have a TEAL account, follow the instructions below:
- Click TEAL Login located on the top bar of the TEA homepage.
- Select Request New User Account.
- Complete the fields on the User and Access Management
- Click Submit.
After logging into your TEAL account, follow the instructions below:
- Click My Application Accounts on the Self-Service
- Click Request New Account.
- Select EMAT in the pop-up window.
- Click Add Access on the application page.
- Enter the organization number and name in the Employing Organization
- Select one role and fill out the requested information.
- Click Done when all fields are completed.
- Click Save Changes.
Since districts are allowed three staff members with view-only access and three staff members with ordering access, you should include the name of the staff member being replaced, if applicable, in the comments box after entering your county district number.
Requests for access will be routed to your organization’s approver (superintendent, director, or designee) and then to TEA for approval. EMAT access requests through TEAL expire after five days if no action is taken. You will receive an email confirmation when your request has been approved.