TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

What can I do if an order arrives damaged or is incorrect?

Submit a TEX-013 Shipment Error Report by clicking the Report Lost/Damaged/Destroyed on your District Start Page in EMAT. After completing the TEX-013, email a copy to the appropriate publisher or depository and copy instructional.materials@tea.texas.gov. The publisher and depository information can be found on the Ordering Instructional Materials page of the TEA website. The Submit by Email button will only send the email to TEA. You must also submit a copy to the publisher.

Have more questions? Submit a request