TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

How do I get reimbursed for my travel expenses as a state review panel member?

You will be reimbursed for eligible expenses incurred using a warrant, which is a check, or via direct deposit from the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts. TEA collects information regarding your expenses and records your request for reimbursement on a Travel Voucher before and during the state review meetings. TEA will complete the Travel Voucher on your behalf and ask you to verify the information and sign it. Additional forms and information will be emailed directly to you prior to the start of the state review panel meetings.

Have more questions? Submit a request