TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

I don’t live in Texas now but I want to maintain my Texas teaching certificate. What can I do?

Staff development activities completed through accredited public and private schools in other
states, United States territories, and countries outside of Texas may be accepted. Keep
documentation of completion of activities.

Have more questions? Submit a request