TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

I am employed as a teacher now. How do I accrue my CPE hours?

Check with the following for opportunities: professional organizations, regional education
service centers, any county department of education. If you have not started working on your
Master’s degree, begin to take courses toward that goal. Many non-profit organizations offer
staff development opportunities such as the ballet, opera, symphony, ecological organizations,
zoos, museums, etc.

Have more questions? Submit a request