TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

I’m moving out of state. How do I request a test verification letter?

You must submit the attached Test Verification Request letter. Please allow up to three weeks for processing. If you need to have it sent directly to another state, then please include that information with your request.

Have more questions? Submit a request