TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

How do I request test approval (i.e., PACT) to enter an educator preparation program?

If you do not have a TEA account, then you can register directly with the testing vendor. Additional information can be found on the TEA Pre-Admission Content Test webpage.

Have more questions? Submit a request