TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

What do I do if my publisher company name, address, accounting information, or direct deposit information changes?

Notify us through an Instructional Materials Contracts HelpDesk ticket. You will be required to submit a new Texas Education Agency Vendor Setup Form, Substitute W-9 and Direct Deposit Form (All-in-One Form).

Have more questions? Submit a request