TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

What do I do if the publishing company name changes through a buyout or acquisition?

Notify us through an Instructional Materials Contracts HelpDesk ticket. You will be required to submit notification from both publishers with details about the buyout/acquisition. TEA’s legal department will draft an Assignment Agreement for the impacted instructional materials contracts. You will be required to submit a new Texas Education Agency Vendor Setup Form, Substitute W-9 and Direct Deposit Form (All-in-One Form).

Have more questions? Submit a request