TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

How do I submit my travel reimbursement forms after serving as a state review panel member?

To send your completed forms to TEA, you must register with TEA’s Secure File Transfer Service:

  1. Go to https://sendfiles.tea.state.tx.us.

  2. Click on I don't have an account yet.

  3. Enter your email address. You should then receive a verification email at the email address you entered. Follow the link in that email to verify that address.

  4. Create a password. Passwords must be at least eight characters long and must contain a minimum of one number and one uppercase letter.

  5. Once the account is created, use the Send File tab to send a secure email to pignato@tea.texas.gov with your files attached.

Have more questions? Submit a request