TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

If I serve on a state review panel, will I need to pay for my travel expenses?

Yes, if you serve on a panel at an in-person meeting. You will be reimbursed for all eligible expenses incurred during your travel to and from the state review panel meeting. Eligible expenses are listed in the proclamation-specific state review panel handbook provided to reviewers upon appointment.

Have more questions? Submit a request