TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

Who may request a hardship CPE exemption for an educator?

A hardship exemption may be requested by a local education agency on behalf of an educator who has an invalid certificate due to a lack of earning the required continuing professional education (CPE) hours as prescribed in 19 Texas Administrative Code §232.11

Have more questions? Submit a request