TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

What steps does the district need to take for consideration of CPE exemption request for an educator?

To submit a request for a hardship exemption, the district must complete and sign the Hardship Exemption Form located on the CPE website and include information and signature from the teacher.  The form must be submitted in the CPE Exemption Request Help Desk system. A separate Help Desk ticket must be submitted by the district for each request.

Have more questions? Submit a request