TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

How long will this exemption request last?

The hardship exemption is valid for the academic year of the application and may be renewed up to one additional academic year, provided that the superintendent or designee of the local education agency requests the extension. A separate Help Desk ticket in the CPE Exemption request tile must be submitted for an extension request. A justification for an additional year extension must be included.

Have more questions? Submit a request