TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL Login

How do I get a copy of my high school diploma / transcript?

Please contact your high school directly.

See the information below and follow the steps that apply based on the type of school you attended:


1) If you went to an accredited high school, contact the school or ISD directly to 

    request your transcript;

2) If you went to an accredited high school and you need verification of graduation, 

contact the TEA Public Information Request Office at: pir@tea.texas.gov. See more information here: https://tea.texas.gov/about-tea/contact-us/public-information-requests Please note that TEA does not have access to transcripts or diplomas, but can provide education verifications from district-reported data;

3) If you went to a charter school, contact the school directly;

4) If you went to a charter school that has closed, contact Region 13: http://www4.esc13.net/charters;

5) If you went to a private school, contact Texas Private School Accreditation Commission: 

laura@texasprivateschools.org, or  https://www.tepsac.org/#/home.

Have more questions? Submit a request