Educator Certification and CPE
Browse through the Frequently Asked Questions or click Submit a Request to submit your question to TEA.
- How do I submit my official transcript?
- Request a Name or Date of Birth Change on Your Certification Records
- Why am I not seeing my updated certificate? I can't view my certificate.
- How Do I Print A Copy Of My Certification?
- Accessing your TEA ID number
- How do I apply for military fee exemption for certification?
FAQs - Educator Certification
- What type of documentation should I keep?
- Who is required to earn CPE credit?
- Are aides required to earn CPE credit?
- Is a candidate in an educator preparation program eligible for CPE credit?
- If I have a lifetime professional or provisional certificate issued before September 1, 1999, do I need to accrue CPE clock hours?
- What is the period of time that I must accrue CPE hours?
FAQs - Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Educator
- What are the requirements for approved CPE providers?
- Where do I find the application to become an approved CPE provider?
- Which entities must register as CPE providers?
- What are considered Pre-approved CPE Providers?
FAQs - Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Provider
- Certificate Search (for self)
- Certificate Search (third party)
- Certificate Print Error
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number