Educator Certification, Testing & CPE
Browse through the Frequently Asked Questions or click Submit a Request to submit your question to TEA.
- Why am I not seeing my updated certificate? I can't view my certificate.
- How Do I Print A Copy Of My Certification?
- Request a Name or Date of Birth Change on Your Certification Records
- Accessing your TEA ID number
- How do I apply for military fee exemption for certification?
- How do I submit a copy of my out-of-state certificate?
FAQs - Educator Certification
- How do I request test approval (i.e., PACT) to enter an educator preparation program?
- I have reached the 5-attempt testing limit. What do I do next?
- How do I find educational activities for my test-limit waiver?
- Who is an approved provider of educational activities for my test-limit waiver?
- How do I register for a test?
- I’m moving out of state. How do I request a test verification letter?
FAQs - Educator Testing
- What type of documentation should I keep?
- Who is required to earn CPE credit?
- Are aides required to earn CPE credit?
- Is a candidate in an educator preparation program eligible for CPE credit?
- If I have a lifetime professional or provisional certificate issued before September 1, 1999, do I need to accrue CPE clock hours?
- What is the period of time that I must accrue CPE hours?
FAQs - Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Educator
- What are the requirements for approved CPE providers?
- Where do I find the application to become an approved CPE provider?
- Which entities must register as CPE providers?
- What are considered Pre-approved CPE Providers?
FAQs - Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Provider
- Certificate Search (for self)
- Certificate Search (third party)
- Certificate Print Error
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number