Important note: Tickets are answered in the order received. Please submit only one ticket per issue to prevent any delays in customer response time.
Browse through the Frequently Asked Questions or click Submit a Request to submit your question to TEA.
- ★ How are accessible instructional materials (AIM) (braille, large-print, audio, and digital) requisitioned?
- ★ What can I do if I haven’t received an order that I placed through an accessible instructional material (AIM) requisition?
- ★ Where can I find instructions for returning accessible instructional material (AIM) after it is no longer needed?
- If a student requires an accessible format, such as braille, large-print, or audio, does the district pay for it?
- How is accessible instructional material (AIM) enrollment updated?
- Why can’t I change the shipping date for my accessible instructional material (AIM) requisition?
FAQs - Accessible Instructional Materials and AIM Vendors
- ★ I have logged into EMAT, but I do not see any links to order materials.
- ★ I’m a publisher/vendor. How do I obtain access to EMAT?
- ★ I’m a new instructional materials coordinator at a district/ESC staff member. How do I obtain access to EMAT?
- We have completed all prerequisites but still cannot access the links on the Start Page.
- How can I access my district’s Allotment and TEKS Certification form?
- Why can’t I electronically sign the training certificate?
FAQs - EMAT Access and Pre-Requisites
- ★ How do I find out whether a product is state adopted?
- ★ How do I request a disbursement in EMAT?
- ★ How do I create a requisition in EMAT?
- How can I view my district’s Allotment Report?
- How can I see transactions from previous school years?
- Is there a report I can run to see what has been ordered through disbursement requests?
FAQs - EMAT Disbursements and Requisitions
- ★ How do I view orders that have been placed in EMAT?
- ★ How do I lower the price of an adopted material that is currently under contract?
- ★ I have a great program that needs to be in Texas classrooms. What is the first step to submit the material for adoption?
- How do I run a vendor payment report in EMAT?
- How do I mark orders as Shipped in EMAT?
- Do corrected adopted materials require new National Instructional Materials Accessibility Standard (NIMAS) files?
FAQs - Publishers
- ★ Will I get paid for my participation?
- ★ If I serve on a state review panel, will I need to pay for my travel expenses?
- ★ How do I apply to serve on a state review panel?
- How do I submit my travel reimbursement forms?
- Can you provide a list of forms that will be required for processing my reimbursement?
- How do I get reimbursed for my travel expenses?
FAQs - State Review Panel
- ★ What do we do with out-of-adoption instructional materials or materials we no longer need?
- ★ Where can I find guidance on allowable and non-allowable allotment expenditures?
- ★ When do districts get technology and instructional materials allotments?
- How do I update the ESC Contact Information on the ESC Portal webpage?
- How do I access the ESC Portal?
- Can a district use its allotment funds to purchase any instructional materials?
FAQs - General Form
- Certificate Search (for self)
- Certificate Search (third party)
- Certificate Print Error
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number