Browse through the Frequently Asked Questions or click Submit a Request to submit your question to TEA.
- ★ How are accessible instructional materials (AIM) (braille, large-print, audio, and digital) requisitioned?
- ★ What can I do if I haven’t received an order that I placed through an accessible instructional material (AIM) requisition?
- ★ Where can I find instructions for returning accessible instructional material (AIM) after it is no longer needed?
- If a student requires an accessible format, such as braille, large-print, or audio, does the district pay for it?
- How is accessible instructional material (AIM) enrollment updated?
- Why can’t I change the shipping date for my accessible instructional material (AIM) requisition?
FAQs - Accessible Instructional Materials and AIM Vendors
- ★ I have logged into EMAT, but I do not see any links to order materials.
- ★ I’m a publisher/vendor. How do I obtain access to EMAT?
- ★ I’m a new instructional materials coordinator at a district/ESC staff member. How do I obtain access to EMAT?
- We have completed all prerequisites but still cannot access the links on the Start Page.
- How can I access my district’s Allotment and TEKS Certification form?
- Why can’t I electronically sign the training certificate?
FAQs - EMAT Access and Pre-Requisites
- ★ How do I find out whether a product is state adopted?
- ★ How do I request a disbursement in EMAT?
- ★ How do I create a requisition in EMAT?
- How can I view my district’s Allotment Report?
- How can I see transactions from previous school years?
- Is there a report I can run to see what has been ordered through disbursement requests?
FAQs - EMAT Disbursements and Requisitions
- ★ Will I get paid for my participation?
- ★ If I serve on a state review panel, will I need to pay for my travel expenses?
- ★ How do I apply to serve on a state review panel?
- How do I submit my travel reimbursement forms?
- Can you provide a list of forms that will be required for processing my reimbursement?
- How do I get reimbursed for my travel expenses?
FAQs - State Review Panel
- Certificate Search (for self)
- Certificate Search (third party)
- Certificate Print Error
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number