Educator Testing and Preparation Programs
Browse through the Frequently Asked Questions or click Submit a Request to submit your question to TEA.
- How do I request test approval (i.e., PACT) to enter an educator preparation program?
- I have reached the 5-attempt testing limit. What do I do next?
- How do I find educational activities for my test-limit waiver?
- Who is an approved provider of educational activities for my test-limit waiver?
- I have a test soon and my name recently changed. What do I need to do?
- How do I register for a test?
FAQs - Educator Testing
- How do I submit the required annual ASEP data to TEA?
- Where do I get information on the Accountability System for Educator Preparation Programs (ASEP) requirements?
- What training is available for ASEP reporting?
- Does TEA publish any educator related data or historical reports/studies? Where would I find this information on TEA’s website?
- How do I get information on LBB reporting?
- Where can I access ASEP Annual Reports?
FAQs - Data Reporting
- Certificate Search (for self)
- Certificate Search (third party)
- Certificate Print Error
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number