Educator Testing and Preparation Programs
Please allow up to two business days (8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday) to receive a response.
Important note: Tickets are answered in the order received. Please submit only one ticket per issue to prevent any delays in customer response time.
Browse through the Frequently Asked Questions or click Submit a Request to submit your question to TEA.
- How do I request test approval (i.e., PACT) to enter an educator preparation program?
- I have reached the 5-attempt testing limit. What do I do next?
- How do I find educational activities for my test-limit waiver?
- Who is an approved provider of educational activities for my test-limit waiver?
- What happens to my TExES scores previously taken under the PACT approval route?
- How do I get approval for the new Principal as Instructional Leader if I had approval for the Principal 068?
FAQs - Educator Testing
- How do I submit the required annual ASEP data to TEA?
- Where do I get information on the Accountability System for Educator Preparation Programs (ASEP) requirements?
- What training is available for ASEP reporting?
- Does TEA publish any educator related data or historical reports/studies? Where would I find this information on TEA’s website?
- How do I get information on LBB reporting?
- Where can I access ASEP Annual Reports?
FAQs - Data Reporting
- Certificate Search (for self)
- Certificate Search (third party)
- Certificate Print Error
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number