Instructional Materials & Implementation
Important note: Tickets are answered in the order received. Please submit only one ticket per issue to prevent any delays in customer response time.
Browse through the Frequently Asked Questions or click Submit a Request to submit your question to TEA.
- ★ How do I find out whether a product is state adopted?
- ★ How do I request a disbursement in EMAT?
- ★ How do I create a requisition in EMAT?
- ★ I have logged into EMAT, but I do not see any links to order materials.
- ★ I’m a publisher/vendor. How do I obtain access to EMAT?
- ★ I’m a new instructional materials coordinator at a district/ESC staff member. How do I obtain access to EMAT?
FAQs - Instructional Materials Ordering (EMAT)
- ★ How do I apply to serve on a state review panel?
- ★ As a publisher, how do I lower the price of an adopted material that is currently under contract?
- ★ As a publisher, how do I view orders that have been placed in EMAT?
- ★ I have a great program that needs to be in Texas classrooms. What is the first step to submit the material for adoption?
- ★ If I serve as a state review panel member, will I get paid for my participation?
- ★ If I serve on a state review panel, will I need to pay for my travel expenses?
FAQs - Instructional Materials Review & Adoption Process - SBOE
- What is the Texas Resource Review?
- How do I become an instructional materials quality reviewer?
- Is a login required for me to see the quality reviews?
- What does it mean to evaluate the quality of instructional materials?
- How did the Texas Resource Review come about?
- When will the reviews be published?
FAQs - Texas Resource Review (TRR)
- ★ How are accessible instructional materials (AIM) (braille, large-print, audio, and digital) requisitioned?
- ★ What can I do if I haven’t received an order that I placed through an accessible instructional material (AIM) requisition?
- ★ Where can I find instructions for returning accessible instructional material (AIM) after it is no longer needed?
- If a student requires an accessible format, such as braille, large-print, or audio, does the district pay for it?
- How is accessible instructional material (AIM) enrollment updated?
- Why can’t I change the shipping date for my accessible instructional material (AIM) requisition?
FAQs - Accessible Instructional Materials (AIM)
- Is a Form 1295 required?
- Where do I get a Form 1295?
- What do I do if my publisher company name, address, accounting information, or direct deposit information changes?
- What do I do if the publishing company name changes through a buyout or acquisition?
FAQs - Instructional Materials Contracts
- Where can districts find guidance on allowable and non-allowable allotment expenditures?
- Where can I find my district’s allotment amount?
- What do districts do with out-of-adoption instructional materials or materials we no longer need?
- When do districts get technology and instructional materials allotments?
- How do I update the ESC Contact Information on the ESC Portal webpage?
- Can a district use its allotment funds to purchase any instructional materials?
FAQs - Instructional Material & Implementation General Questions
- Certificate Search (for self)
- Certificate Search (third party)
- Certificate Print Error
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number