Educator Testing FAQs
Click on an article below for quick solutions to the most frequently asked questions.
- How do I request test approval (i.e., PACT) to enter an educator preparation program?
- I have reached the 5-attempt testing limit. What do I do next?
- How do I find educational activities for my test-limit waiver?
- Who is an approved provider of educational activities for my test-limit waiver?
- How do I register for a test?
- I’m moving out of state. How do I request a test verification letter?
- I’m moving out of state. How do I request TEA complete a state-required test score confirmation form?
- I have a test soon and my name recently changed. What do I need to do?
- How should I sign up for a Core Subjects retest?