EMAT Disbursements and Requisitions FAQs
Click on an article below for quick solutions to the most frequently asked questions.
- ★ How do I find out whether a product is state adopted?
- ★ How do I request a disbursement in EMAT?
- ★ How do I create a requisition in EMAT?
- How can I view my district’s Allotment Report?
- How can I see transactions from previous school years?
- Is there a report I can run to see what has been ordered through disbursement requests?
- How do I see what is in my EMAT inventory?
- What is the appropriate procedure for purchasing instructional materials that are not adopted by the State Board of Education (SBOE)?
- Can districts buy customized bundles of adopted products directly from publishers? Are these purchases subject to the competitive purchase requirements?
- What is the purpose of a disbursement request form? How can I obtain a disbursement request form?
- What can I do if an order arrives damaged or is incorrect?
- What can I do if I haven’t received an order that I placed through a requisition?