Texas Resource Review (TRR) FAQs
Click on an article below for quick solutions to the most frequently asked questions.
- What is the Texas Resource Review?
- How do I become an instructional materials quality reviewer?
- Is a login required for me to see the quality reviews?
- What does it mean to evaluate the quality of instructional materials?
- How did the Texas Resource Review come about?
- When will the reviews be published?
- Are districts required to use the information in the quality reviews?
- How does the Texas Resource Review support the SBOE process? Are they different?
- Who develops and provides feedback on the quality rubrics?
- What is the process for developing the rubric?
- Who conducts the quality reviews?
- What are the financial benefits to Texas?
- What resources are being devoted to this project?
- My district already uses certain programs or subscriptions. Does this project just replace that?
- Are there incentives or consequences related to this project?
- How is this different from other states who are doing similar projects?