Accessible Instructional Materials (AIM) FAQs
Click on an article below for quick solutions to the most frequently asked questions.
- ★ How are accessible instructional materials (AIM) (braille, large-print, audio, and digital) requisitioned?
- ★ What can I do if I haven’t received an order that I placed through an accessible instructional material (AIM) requisition?
- ★ Where can I find instructions for returning accessible instructional material (AIM) after it is no longer needed?
- If a student requires an accessible format, such as braille, large-print, or audio, does the district pay for it?
- How is accessible instructional material (AIM) enrollment updated?
- Why can’t I change the shipping date for my accessible instructional material (AIM) requisition?
- What if I have incomplete sets of braille or large-print materials that I need to return to the Special Textbook Redistribution Center?
- How can I find out if my large-print material is considered a consumable?
- How can I run a vendor payment report in EMAT?