Welcome to the TEA Help Desk!
Click on an icon below to look up information or submit your question to TEA staff. If you are unsure of which area to submit your request, please call 512-463-9734 and we will do our best to route your request to the right place.
For a quick orientation to the redesigned TEA Help Desk see the short training video or quick reference guide.
Need access to your TEAL account?
Do you have educator related questions?
Have questions about educator testing or preparation programs?
Fingerprinting and Do Not Hire Registry
Grants, eGrants, and Expenditure Reporting (ER) Questions
GED, HiSET & TASC (TxCHSE)
Catalog Courses/Online Schools
Have questions about instructional materials?
STAAR, STAAR Alternate 2, TELPAS, TELPAS Alternate, & Interims
For former TEA employees to get their ID/password reset
Ascend Questions/IssuesIf you experience any issues creating a ticket, please contact our support mailbox to report the problem.
- TEAL Setup
- Password Reset
- Email Update
- TEAL Approver Requests (Primary, Alternate and Limited)
- Educator Certification
- School Districts/Charter
- Schools Applicants/Educators
- Certificate Search
- 16 & 17-year-old
- Personal Information Changes/Corrections
- Test Center Inquiries
- High School Equivalency Program (HSEP)/Options Program
- GED/High School Equivalency – General Questions
- Accessible Instructional Materials and AIM Vendors
- EMAT Access and Pre-Requisites
- EMAT Disbursements and Requisitions
- State Review Panel
- Ascend Questions/Issues
- Accessible Instructional Materials (AIM)
- COVID Recovery Instruction Materials Support Initiative (CRIMSI)
- Instructional Material and Implementation General Questions
- Instructional Materials Review and Adoption Process
- Instructional Materials Ordering (EMAT)
- Texas Resource Review (TRR)
- Vendor Contracts
- Home learning
- Educator Testing
- Preparation Programs
- Data Reporting
- STAAR General Questions
- STAAR Testing Requirements
- STAAR Student Success Initiative Requirements
- STAAR Graduation Requirements
- STAAR Test Administration
- STAAR Performance and Reporting
- Accessibility on State Assessments
- Assessments for Special Populations
- Interim Assessments
- HB3906 Initiatives